Search Your Preferred Date and Golf Holiday Package Location
Isle of Man Golf Holidays
We specialise in Isle of Man Golfing Holidays tailored to meet your precise needs at surprisingly affordable prices. Home to some of the finest golf courses in the British Isles, it’s easy to see why so many choose to stay on the Isle of Man for their golfing trip.
Here at Isle of Man Golf Holidays, we aim to provide a personalised and professional service to allow our valued customers a comprehensive booking and aftercare service for their next golf holiday. Booking a golf holiday with Isle of Man Golf Holidays is a simple process – simply let us know your golf holiday requirements or ask one of our experienced golf consultants who will be happy to help find the perfect fairway for you.
Catering for large groups is a speciality, our transfer service is available and will have you and your golfing partners on the tee in no time. You’ll have an experienced golfing guide to steer you around the Island and direct you to the best eating and drinking hostelries for that all important apres golf experience.
Booking a golf holiday with Isle of Man Golf Holidays is a simple process – simply let us know your golf holiday requirements and we’ll do the rest.
Let’s start your Golf Holiday right now!
Booking a golf holiday with Isle of Man Golf Holidays is a simple process – simply let us know your golf holiday requirements and we'll do the rest.
Comis Mount Murray
£339.00 (per person)
Regency Hotel Luxury Golf Break
£399.00 (per person)
Two Day Break
£225.00 (per person)
Isle of Man Golf Holidays are pleased to announce a new relationship with the fantastic Comis Hotel at Mount Murray.
Ged Power says
‘Working with the NEW 4* Hotel at Comis Hotel and Golf Resort at Mount Murray on the Isle of Man is an exciting step forward in the golf tourism. We have a fabulous 18 Hole Championship Golf Course and the most modern accommodation and leisure facility on our Island. The holiday market abroad has some uncertain times ahead with Brexit. The time is right for golfers to discover our Manx Golf Haven and Comis is a fine place to stay and play.’
See our Comis offers here
Isle of Man Golf Holidays are sponsoring the Manx Hickory Golf Championship that will take place on the 9 hole course at Rowany on Sunday 06 October 2019. Entry fee for visitors is £12 and the criteria is that all club shafts must be wooden. This competition will be aligned to the following rules,
ANTIQUE WOOD SHAFTED CLUBS.
- Club heads may be reattached with modern glues.
- Wood heads may have an insert installed into the club face using a technique that is in period.
- Clubs may be re-shafted with period or new shafts.
- Clubs may have weight added.
- Grips original to the club may continue to be used and, in addition, grips salvaged from another original club may be reapplied for use. Also, new replacement grips replicating grips of the pre-1935 era are allowed.
1. This guideline specifically disallows any modern “slip-on” rubber or similar type grip regardless of design of the grip surface.
2. Temporary “wraps” – typical of tennis and hockey – are allowed. They are not considered a proper replacement for applying a new in-period” replica grip, but are allowed as a temporary aid for gripping the club. It is expected that these wraps be of a color in keeping with colors available in grips pre-1935.
- Wood heads may have a metal faceplate (known as an “spring face”) attached over the club head’s existing club face using a material and techniques that are in period. (Note: The “spring face” was an equipment “improvement” offered by several club companies. It was first patented by Currie in 1891 and used by Spalding on its Model-R wood. By 1902, a comany sold a face repair kit with a metal faceplate and two screws.)
- All USGA-approved golf balls.
- All USGA-approved balls that have been “re-molded” to replicate balls and the surface patterns from the pre-1935 era. That could include bramble, square mesh, line-cut, vintage round, and others not listed.
CLUB LIMIT FOR TOURNAMENT PLAY. There will be no limit on the number of clubs a competitor may carry.
There will be prizes for best net stableford points 1-2-3 and the competition will have nearest the pin prizes on the par 3 holes. There will be a regular competition for those player who are ‘hickoryless’.